Help is at hand from Marden with Help to Buy.
The popular Government-funded Help to Buy Equity Loan is available until 2021, so you can find your new home with just a 5% deposit. With competitive mortgage rates available, now really is a great time to buy.
What is Help to Buy?
The new low deposit scheme that can help you to buy a new Marden home. The government has created a number of Help to Buy schemes including the Help to Buy: ISA and Help to Buy: Equity Loan. They are all designed to help you take steps to buy your own home.
Help to Buy: Equity Loan
- 5% deposit required
- 20% loan from the Government
- You obtain a mortgage for the remaining 75%
- No fees charged on the 20% loan for the first five years of ownership
- Repayment example available here
- Full details on eligibility and how to apply
The terms of the scheme vary between England, Scotland and Wales, so take a look at the Help to Buy Scheme in your area for more details.